Launch of online Joint Multi-Agency Safeguarding Adults Policy and Procedures website
A Joint Multi-Agency Safeguarding Adults Policy and Procedures website will soon be available to use by all partner organisations in West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire and City of York. The existing Joint Policy and Procedures will be transferred onto an easy-to-use online system which will be managed by Tri-x
Online launch sessions (joining links below)
You are invited to attend one of the online launch sessions that will take place over the coming weeks. These sessions will walk you through the new procedures system, to ensure that you get the most out of using it. The sessions will take place via MS Teams on the following dates, and you can join using the links below:
- Thursday 27 April, 10 – 11am Click here to join the meeting
- Tuesday 2 May, 1 – 2pm Click here to join the meeting
- Friday 12 May, 11 – 12noon Click here to join the meeting
You only need to attend one session as the same information will be presented each time.
One of the sessions will also be recorded and a link made available to watch back.
Benefits of the new look procedures include:
- Accessible, navigable and well structured
- Relevant and helpful to a range of direct practice situations
- Makes sense of complex legislation and statutory requirements in a practical way
- Reflects the needs of practitioners across the full range of adult health and social care
- Provides practical support with a range of exclusive tools and guidance which have been tried and tested by practitioners and adults with care and support needs
- Promotes a personalised approach to practice
- Provides access to a range of trusted Tri.x resources, including a comprehensive glossary
- Makes best use of available technology, including flexible content management, 24 hour and mobile access
About the Policy and Procedures
The Policy and Procedures are for use by all practitioners, volunteers, services and partner agencies in Wakefield.
The procedures are divided into the following sections:
- Safeguarding adults core procedures
- Safeguarding adults practice guidance
- Learning and Improvement